About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

A few pics from the wedding

The Happy Couple
Rick and Deanna
Aug 15, 2008



"It's Your Love"- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
side note: When Rick was in Iraq and Deanna and I were hanging out one night at Karaoke and she told me that this was her song for Rick.


Come on, Rick. SUCK IT UP!!!
Stop crying you GIRL!



The Cake
The R on the top was covered in swarovski crystals. Beautiful.


Me and Cheryl, getting ready to dance.


Me and Alex. He's so handsome, and he's getting so tall!!



At the very end of the night, Alex finally danced with his mom. His first slow dance.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Osbasso said...

I think it's a rite of passage to have to slow dance with his mom. But DAMN, he's tall!