About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday

I know there is a Theme this week, but I didn't have time to do it- so Go USA and I'm still pissed at China for not letting the less pretty girl sing at the Opening Ceremonies.

I thought this picture turned out pretty cool. E-husband happened to be in the doorway but he only has half a face.

Don't you love my towel turban??

Happy HNT everyone.

5 comments:

garbonzo said...

Hey, you got the blue right. That's one of the Olympic colors! HHNT!

Vixen said...

It's a cool pic. :)

Rogue said...

Your turban is adorable, dahling.

Mojo said...

Mmm... the turban's nice, but I'm partial to the "wet look"... (take it any way you want to)
Happy HNT, Mojo

Ser Infiel said...

Very cute HNT. Hehe. :)