About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Waste of a half nekkid woman

The kids are spending the night at my parents house. We have the house alone. Because it's warm- I'm in my bra and panties watching TV on the couch.

Perfect right?


My husband is has been in bed since I came home from work. At 3PM.

So you know, this ones for him.

11 comments:

Osbasso said...

Yep... A waste.

Blissfully Wed said...

Makes me wonder how many times I've been given the finger and didn't know it.

My best your way.

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

*snort*

I know that feeling. :)

Happy HNT!

Ashly Star said...

Wow. What a silly man.

Very appropriate picture for the occasion though. ;) Happy hNT honey!

Lapis Ruber said...

He must be really tired! Happy HNT.

The Practical Pisces said...

HaHaHa! Love it! HHNT!

Ms. Lily said...

I hate when that happens, men just know how to ruin a perfect opportunity! We have 3children and mine has wasted a good night as well, so I feel for you :(

Happy HNT
~Lily

Jo said...

I understand you 150%!!
HHNT!

garbonzo said...

With you on that one. It gets lonely waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting. Just wishing the person could be on the same page as you just once or twice. It doesn't have to be every day. But every so often wouldn't be bad.

Here's to hoping you found a way to entertain yourself.

Stiletto Reflections said...

Doh!

I Smile 2 Much said...

Yep, I hear ya ...MMm hmmmm.

Silly MEN.

; 0