About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Monday, August 04, 2008

Some pictures from an August Day

Danny needs to be a little braver- but he does like being in the water.




Gabe KNOWS how to swim. He leaned last summer, but he still uses the life jacket and the floaties. He's getting better though.


He just loves the cannonballs!!!



No night is complete without kisses goodnight. Danny likes to kiss between the 'bars.' It's kinda fun. This was NOT an easy picture to take- I think I took FIVE of them before we got this one.



Gabe is the biggest kissyface kid I've ever known, but for some reason- he just didn't want t0 give it up. But you know, mama doesn't take no for an answer when it comes to kisses.

No comments: