About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sexy Politics...



There were some people, myself included, who thought President Clinton was kinda hot.  I mean, any guy who receives a BJ while talkin on the phone is ok in my book.  He's also got that strong chin, distinguished "You need a spanking" look about him.  Hot.




It seems like there's a little bit of hotness coming back to the Whitehouse, either way.

A friend of mine has told me that Michelle Obama is a "FLILF" (think about it... it'll come to you.)  There.  



I love that she doesn't wear the suits or the puffy shirts and big beaded necklaces.  Skin?  She's got it, she shows it, and she's stunning.   Not to mention- he's not a bad lookin man either.   



Movie Quote Break:  
Any expectations that you might have, given the fact that I'm... you know...
The most powerful man in the world?
Exactly, thank you. I think it's important you remember that's a political distinction; it comes with the office. 

And then McCain, that tricky little "not at all hot" oldguy- decides to put a sexy lady on his ticket.  She's got a hot librarian quality about her.  Ummm, hello legs....  I'm not sure what to think about the big dead bear and the crustacean on the table, but perhaps they do things different in Alaska.  



She's obviously got brains and you should give her credit for being elected in a place that is 78% men. (or so I'm told and if that's true- I'm so goin there for my own version of Men in Trees).  

Another friend said, "Yeah I'd like to fuck the Republican right out of her...."  

Of course my dear, if you move to CANADA if the Republicans DO take the office- like you are threatening, I doubt you'll get the chance to.  Something tells me she may take offense.  

No comments: