About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

what is it about this guy

that just gives me the creeps? I mean, even if he plays NOT a bad guy... something about him just bugs me... a lot.



I'm watching Matchstick Men and I don't like the scene's he's in. I have my posting screen on the HTML screen so I don't have to look at the very picture I posted.
Sam Rockell, I know he's a decent actor- he's going to be in CHOKE, which I want to see when it comes out. But you know, it's going to be hard, cause he bugs me. Not in the way Lorraine Bracco's accent bothers me, but in the "he looks like the villain in my nightmares" way.

Weird.

No comments: