About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Friday, August 15, 2008

stolen moments



I found this picture on Mike's camera. The kids had climbed into bed with me, and were watching TV, apparently I fell back asleep.

(It was 9AM- his camera is still on NY time.)

Now if this isn't just the cutest thing? ... and should restore your faith that I am not completely void of emotion.

2 comments:

garbonzo said...

Lucky you to be able to fall back asleep with two kids in bed. Once they are up, #1 and #2 do all they can to get us up. And, when they are in bed with us, they toss, turn, and move too much.

Lucky you!

Anonymous said...

Actually, the camera says 12:02AM, so if its actually 9:00AM the previous day, its on Beijing time. Perhaps, its an Olympics thing. . .

d