About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Summer Sun- HNT

This past weekend I was out at the pool every day for at least three hours. The kids really enjoy it and I am able to just lay out in the sun.

I KNOW I don't need a tan. I feel kind of foolish laying out and soaking up the rays, but it feels good on my skin. I can close my eyes, listen to my music and feel my skin. Even though I can hear the kids playing and splashing, I can feel a quiet coming over me and I can relax. It's as if the sting of the sun just drains me of stress.

I'm not very outdoorsy, and I don't usually love being out in the heat. However, I have found that as soon as I wake up on the weekends, I can't wait to get out there so I can really relax.



Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!!

12 comments:

Osbasso said...

Oh, that looks mighty inviting!!

Lucy said...

Very nice HNT. Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday!

Curvaceous Dee said...

Oh, but I miss the summer! Looks like you're enjoying the northern hemisphere one enough for both of us, though :)

xx Dee

Moosekahl said...

Even though I love the cold, a day in the sun by the pool can be nice. Happy HNT!

Blissfully Wed said...

You look wonderful. You remind me that I have been neglecting my apartment pool. I need to get back to it soon.

HHNT!

garbonzo said...

Everyone needs a little sun! It makes the skin nice and warm! More fun to touch!

Happy HNT

Lapis Ruber said...

If only.... It's summer here too but weather is cold, wet and windy. Enjoy it when you can :-)

Maeve said...

I'm jealous! I really need a tan, and you are the one getting the sun!
HHNT!

M said...

Nothing better than laying out by the pool.

Happy HNT! :)

dragonmage said...

Lovely. HHNT.

Baby said...

It is such a warm and relaxing pic - especially on this wet and gloomy day we are having - Sexy - Happy HNT!

Ashly Star said...

I love lounging at the pool. I hate the sun and I don't care for the heat but being out at the pool is the exception to that. It does seem to drain stress away. The sun just dries it up or burns it away, something.

Love this pic. You look so shexy. ;) Happy HNT!