About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

food fetish

Ok you all know my love for the dildo right? I have lots of them. Tons really. More than any two people really need, and yet every month I get like 10 more. I do not do reviews with Eden Fantasies yet- I'm in the process, but I have not finished the preliminary steps. I only have one vag, how many things can I put in it right?

But anyway- I digress. I started twittering Eden Fantasies cause I love the gal who does the Twitter for it (won't link her here but if you know, you know) and today there was a twit about this.



Yeah- it's a vibrator. A vibrator that is shaped like corn on the cob. What the...? I mean, I'm all for fun with phallic items, but you know- well I can only think of one word.
Cornhole. And I'm not talking about the game with the bean bags. Or maybe I am.
Jesus

So on the corn vibe screen, there were links to other similar toys. Like this one.




Ok, If I'm going to go so far as to get nailed by a cucumber again, well- I wouldn't pick one this thin.

Did I say again?


And then there's this one.




Ummmm.... no.
No No No

So wrong on so many levels. What's with the happy face?

I know that many people would rather not have your kids find a big penis under your pillow so toys that are shaped like cock are best left in the stores, but really... if you are going to screw food- go to Trader Joe's. Go seriously phthalate free, and you know, have a snack later.

Ok- that's gross.
Don't do that.

I'd rather not have the option of putting my vag toys in a ceramic bowl as a centerpiece for when company come over.

Ok- well- maybe that would be awesome.


I'd rather not have the stuff that goes in my vag to go in my mouth too.
Wait... no.
Damn.

forget it.

screw your food.



3 comments:

garbonzo said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! love this post!

Stiletto Reflections said...

*SNORT!* This was great! LMFAO at those vibes.

D-Man said...

:D

They look seriously ribbed though. Isn't that for your pleasure?