About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Caterpillars...



Do you see them?? They are crawling across my eyelids!!!!

This is what I did today. I got eyelash exensions. Which really is the same gal that would do your nails put false eyelashes on your lids. They look really cool- but they feel really weird. Heavy. And the adhesive is poking my bottom lid when I blink.

So I'm compelled to blink really hard- to keep checking if it hurts. If I blink like normal, I don't really feel it- but it doesn't feel as good as does when it hurts. Nothing ever really DOES now does it?

But I think my morning, the adhesive will have broken up a bit and it will feel fine. Tonight it's just weird- and pokey. It's supposed to last 3-4 weeks, but at this rate, it may just last a few days. I does look pretty though, I have these nothing lashes, and my boys have thes long lucious lashes. Like spiders on thier face.

I just wanted to see what it looked like, and now if I have a special occasion I will do it again. But I doubt I will keep them on after this time.

But they sure are pretty.....

No comments: