About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Monday, December 25, 2006

St. Nick wuz here yo!

It took until almost midnight for Gabe to finally fall asleep, he was soo excited about Santa coming!! So once he finally went to sleep I set up the presents and the bike.

:

Then I went to bed. About 15 minutes later I heard a slamming gate, but since my neighbors were unloading thier car, I ignored it. Minutes after that my phone beeped and a text message said, "Santa's been to your house, look on your patio." It was not a number that I recognized so it kinda freaked me out. It was after 1AM!! I wasn't sure if I was going to find a dead animal or something. I don't have any enemies, but you never know.... So I peeked out and I saw a big bag of presents.

Christine.

She's awesome. So I went out and got the gifts, more things to give for the kids and even a few gifts for me.

(Last year when I was too broke to buy ANY presenst and too depressed to even put up a TREE, Christine showed up on Christmas Ever with an ARSENAL of gifts for my kids. Like I said, she's awesome.)

So I crawled back ito bed and slept until about 7:30 when I heard Gabe wrestling around. He didn't remember at first but then he was pretty excited to go out and see all the toys. He got his "The King, which was what he's been talking about all week.



Santa brought all the kids lots of fun gifts, but Gabe is really at the prime age for this right now!!!

Even I got exactly what I asked for for Christmas.



It even came with a T-shirt!!

The e-husband and the e-inlaws are on thier way here where we will do presents all over again. And then off to my sisters, where we will do it a third time!!!

It's been a good morning so far. My kids seem happy today and I know they will be even happier when thier dad shows up. He hasn't seen them in too many weeks.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

No comments: