About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Hey Hetero!!!!

I got this email from a friend of mine with this link. It's a Public Art Installation. I am not sure what that means. I don't know if this is considered "Anti-Hetero." Or a way for the gay community to stick the finger up at the heterosexual community. But it's funny, and true. So I thought I'd share it anyway. I don't care what your political views are about it. Bashers will have comments deleted immediately. Get a life. The posters are funny and the blurbs on the website are informative and not 'untrue'. I can get married for any reason I want to, for money, status, even for revenge. And I know gay couples who are more committed to each other than a lot of hetero sexual couples, and they can't. Yeah, something does seem wrong with that.





Click on the picture to see the rest of them!!

Live and Let Live bitches!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Public art installation" means the artworks are designed to appear on billboards, in citilights (those illuminated ads on bus shelters and train stations) etc. The 'Hey, hetero!' artworks have just (Oct-Nov 06) appeared throughout the Glasgow subway system as part of an arts festival there.

And no, they're not anti-heterosexual at all, they just articulate hetero privilege in a way that maybe hasn't been seen very much.

Delighted you like them, thanks!

(from one of the artists)