About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Home Sweet Home

My son has been flying over the US for the past 2 hours. He's about half way home. In three hours I get to go pick up my kid and hug him harder than I've ever hugged him before. It's been 6 months and I've got him for three weeks.

I am so anxious to see him I feel like I have to constantly pee. I can't imagine how much he's changed in 6 months. The funny thing is, we will probably run out of things to talk about on the drive home from the airport.

But tonight I will feel more content than I have since the night he left. My sister said this to me once, and it's so true. You never sleep better than when you know all your kids are safe under the roof you provide for them.

No comments: