About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I'm a one word wonder!!

I stole this, but I'm curious to see what I can say with just one word.

1. Yourself: me!!
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend (spouse): estranged
3. Your hair: black
4. Your mother: babysitting
5. Your father: dead
6. Your favourite item: camera
7. Your dream last night: threesome
8. Your favourite drink: soda
9. Your dream car: Mercedes
10. The room you are in: office
11. Your ex: who?
12. Your fear: death
13. What you want to be in 10 years? content
14. Who you hung out with last night? school
15. What You're Not? thin
16. Muffins: blueberry
17. One of your wish list items: laptop
18. Time: 10
19. The last thing you did: buy
20. What you are wearing: scrubs
21. Your favourite weather: warm
22. Your favourite book: Notebook
23. The last thing you ate: breakfast
24. Your life: changing
25. Your mood: restless
26. Your best friend: laughing
27. What are you thinking about right now? lunch
28. Your car: dirty
29. What are you doing at the moment? waiting
30. Your summer: hectic
31. Your relationship status: separated
32. What is on your TV? radio
33. What is the weather like? chilly
34. When is the last time you laughed? morning

No comments: