About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Female seeking male, I think.

I was lurking around Craigslist this evening looking at personals. I had never really looked at the personals before, just the rants, which I love. Anyway, apparently on Craigslist people will say "Hey, I'm free tonight, lets' party." Now that is a gentle post. There are women seeking women, mostly women looking to fulfill a fantasy, or looking for a third party for thier husband or something. Men seeking men, which really just looks like guys looking to get laid, but there might be a serious guy looking for another serious guy in there somewhere, it's just not easy to find. Then there are the men seeking women and women seeking men. Those ones seem more like people looking to meet people, for dating, and THEN sex.

Now I am not looking for a date- and certainly not on Craigslist. But while flipping thru the "Men seeking Women" page, I found a few men that seemed interesting enough:

Seeking live-in house slave - 45

No, seriously, that's a real ad.

Anyway, I did find some men that seemed interesting, some cute. But reading this, it becomes even more clear to me that I do not want, nor am I even READY for dating, let alone a relationship. Jeez.

"I would so much like to meet that special someone..." PASS "If you like to be treated like a princess, then hollar back in an e-mail and I'll tell you more about me. " YEAH, SURE, cause us princesses 'hollar.' PASS

Here's one.

Ok, do you know what I saw when I looked at his photo? Suitcase.
DOUBLE PASS. What, you come with fuckin luggage?? No.... no no no. Does that signify baggage?- or homeless, I can't decide. Ok, that was under casual encounters- lets venture back to the M4W section, see if I can find the man of my dreams or at least see if he's looking for me. heh, yeah cause that happens so often.

In second thought, maybe I will just do it the old fashioned way.
What is that again???

No comments: