About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Urethra, scrotum, vas deferens, Oh MY!!!

I have mid terms this week, this is always such a frantic time for me. Just trying to cram in the last few hours of studying before the big test. I feel relatively prepared for my Sex Ed test tomorrow. Someone who took this same class with the same teached said thier final was drawing and labeling the male and female reproductive system from the side. The male system has like 18 parts. 18. And it's alot stuff going in different directions. My pictures look like electrical wiring, just going everywhere!!! Urethra, scrotum, vas deferens, Oh MY!!!

I'm trying to come up with some sort of trick to remember the parts and stuff. It's all c*ck to me.

-----

I've been listening to some different music lately. All American Rejects and Blue October. I don't know if this is the music that the kids are calling "Emo". But it's not exactly the most uplifting lyrics I've ever heard although the music is a pretty good alternative mix. I don't quite get the 'Emo' or what that means?? Are those the ones in black with the hair that covers thier eyes and the black eyeliner? All sad and "emo"tional. That was "The Cure"- back in the day. But I really like Blue October. "Hate me" is a really great song even though sometimes it just makes me cry cause sometimes there are things that hit too close to home.

There's a burning in my pride, a nervous bleeding in my brain
An ounce of peace is all I want for you. Will you never call again?
And will you never say that you loved me just to put it in my face?
And will you never try to reach me?
It is I that wanted space

Some days I miss the e-husband, so much it burns in my heart and makes it hard to breathe.

Other days I feel like I am breathing for the first time in years and it never felt so good.

-----

8 days, Two Final Exams, 10 presents.... I'm ready.


1 comment:

d-man said...

Good luck with the sex exam!