About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

HNT- my favorite for 2007

This is my favorite from 2007. It was taken in May. This is my Danny. My youngest baby. He's going through a challenging phase right now, but since he was born, he was just the sweetest of all my boys. By the third child, and having nursed the second for 8 months, I had it down to a tee. He loves me best, and don't tell the other two, but he's my favorite too. LOL.

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday. Happy Holidays. Happy New Year.
Happy Happy Happy.

5 comments:

Osbasso said...

Awwww....

SignGurl said...

What a little sweetie!

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday and Happy New Year!

T - Another Geek Girl said...

Now that's a great pic!
Looking forward to the new year!

HHNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

That's a lovely picture. Happy HNT and Happy New Year to come.

Vixen said...

Aww....that smile of his is insane. What a doll!!!

happyHNT!