About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Random Thoughts on Tequila Shots

When you buy sex toys on line, you really ought to spring for expediting shipping. If I'm willing to purchase my electric bill worth of power tools for the privates, it's worth the extra $5.95.

I think "Vagtastic Voyage" would be an awesome name for an 70's coverband.

My friend bought her first Rabbit. She's so excited about it and I cannot wait to hear how she likes it. Yes, girls are happy when one of our friends has a great new vibe. It's like finding a perfect pair of jeans. It's silly, but religious at the same time. My friend is super hot by the way. Insanely scary hot and totally on my list of chicks I would totally "go girl" for.

Yes, I have a list.

While I don't like beer or wine. I do love tequila. I had some tonight, I'm not sure why. It seemed like the logical thing to do watching Superbad, which is just a kick ass funny movie. I don't usually keep alcohol in the house- and I don't drink in front of the kids. I think it sets a bad example and these boys are predisposed to alcoholism regardless. But they went to bed already and of course e-husband is sober so that is not a problem.

So mama got drunk, and now mama is tired.

Peace Out.

2 comments:

Lori M said...

Ahh, the "Twist" routine. LOVED IT! I remember Ris and I stole the music the next year to put into our squad's competition routine. :) I miss dancing too and I never even took a real class until I was in my 20s. But drill team, cheer, and "songs" were my life. Of course that's why I watch every dance show there is (I've even caught episodes of the show where they choose the next Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders and realized they are actually really good dancers!). I think I will try to get back to a class or two someday, maybe. Or I'll just stick to my dance workouts in my living room. :) I got the NYC Ballet workout for my birthday and it's kicking my butt!!

Tammie Jean said...

Oh, there is nothing like a new toy...

And I'm dying to see Superbad - I keep hearing how funny it is!