About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

This final is my bitch

That is what the guy next to me said in class tonight. He leaned over and said, "This final is my bitch. I'm gonna work it. Slap it around. Put it on a collar and pull it's hair."

Apparently he was feeling pretty confident.

As for me, I went into the final not feeling so great. I didn't get a chance to study as much as I wanted. I was distracted today, thank you e-husband for giving me the most stress I could possibly handle the last two weeks of finals. Now that the final is over, I feel pretty good about it. Unfortunately this instructor did not use the online grade book so nobody in class knows what there grade was going in- so none of us have any real idea where we are. I am hoping to pass with all B's. I'll let you know.

That all being said, I am DONE with finals and I now have 4 weeks off. I'm not going to bed early tonight, but tomorrow night- absolutely.
---

Jamie Lynn Spears is knocked up?? Good lord. I hope they cancel her show and let her disappear out of sight so she, the 16 year old that she is, can have a safe, low risk pregnancy and not be out in the world telling all the impressionable teenagers that being pregnant is GREAT and being a mom is the best thing that ever happened to her. She's 16, how the hell does she know?? Thank god for Miley Cyrus. She is the last hope for preteen girls everywhere.

No comments: