About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Soup, THERE IT IS!!!

I can't find a embeddable link for Dick in a Box, but this is another favorite for Christmas.



Is Christmas really next week??

Last week we saw this blow up carousel one someones lawn, it is really obnoxious. Santa, Frost, and Elf and a penguin were riding reindeer. (A penguin??) Alex commented about how none of those reindeer was Rudolph.

I told him that Santa would ride Dasher. He's up the favorite, that's why he's up front. "Dasher, Dancer, Prancer.... everyone knows THAT!" He said, "Well I thought Rudolph was the hero?"

Ah kids. Rudolph was a one shot deal. He's like the guy who does ONE good thing and is immortalized for life, but you know- those other reindeer are the ones who do all the work.

He's a one hit wonder.

No comments: