About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

HNT

I didn't participate in the Christmas Tree Theme. I just don't have the time. School is overwhelming me. I'm almost done- one more week. One paper, two finals.
and then...
FOUR WEEKS OFF
and then...
SIXTEEN WEEKS LEFT
and finally...
GRADUATION!!!!

Rock on!!

Happy HNT. This is my new fave sleep shirt. I love Dane between my boobs!
Taste the Rainbow!!!!

7 comments:

Vixen said...

Hey. As long as you participate, THAT is what matters to me! lol

happyhnt!

Kittie Kate said...

Great luck on your paper and finals!
Happy HNT!

Osbasso said...

That makes you a naughty girl. You might have to make it up to me somehow...

Good luck with your real life stuff!

Blissfully Wed said...

Cool shot. And congrats on the good stuff.

HHNT!

Stealth said...

Congrats on the pending graduation and good luck on your exams - I like Dane Cook and all- that lucky bastard ;) HHNT

Jason said...

HHNT

Lapis Ruber said...

Good luck with your finals and roll on Graduation. Happy HNT