About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Has anyone seen my shoes??

So I mentioned back in October that I got that email from Dane Cook and the whole Santa Anita thing right?

Since the event is coming up, I went on to the message boards on his website, which are unfortunately clogging up with spam. But I looked around and saw that other people also got the email and some of them checked up with the promoters, and the venue- and it is in fact a legit offer. So that means that I'm going to see Dane Cook this weekend!!!! Free tickets- and good ones too!!

He apparently did not send the invitation to everyone who was there that day because that would fill half the arena. I responded to the Santa Anita invite about 10 seconds after I got the email (at 2AM in the morning) so maybe he just did it for people who were first to respond, or maybe I was just random and lucky.

We had a moment, me and Dane. As they were filming the footage, he walked by me. Grabbed my hand with BOTH of his hands. Checked out my tits (which were displayed nicely that day) and then looked me in the eyes and smiled at me. I don't have many "moments" in my life, but that was definately one of them.

And yes, I'll be sure to display my tits nicely again at the show.

1 comment:

Tammie Jean said...

Oh my, now that IS a moment - lucky you! I hope you have fun :)