About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Losing my mind

I didn't post yesterday. Shit!! I thought I did, considering that I did nothing but write last night- but I guess that was all about committees, team building- and cock. Well, I write in different places.

I did not post here, nor did I post an entry to Holidalies which sucks cause now everyone will know that I missed a day. Personally I think I should be given credit when I post twice in one day.

Crazy busy the next two weeks, so I apologize if my posts are rambles or meme's (which I would totally do anyway) but I have to stay focused of getting these fucking papers written. I am a trying to write two papers. One on improving collaborate team meetings (due tomorrow), and the other on reducing child mortality in Sub-Saharan Africa.

Personally I prefer to write about cock. I'm more of an expert on the subject.

No comments: