About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Su-Fi!!!




Just got back from Dane Cook's show. It was so awesome. We got to go in VIP doors so we did not have to wait in the crowd out in the cold. We went upstairs and had a drink and something to eat at the bar and then sat down for the show. The seats were good. Not on the floor or anything, but still good. He performed on a round stage so there are really no bad seats.

My sides hurt from laughing so hard. Even though I have his new album and I had heard some of the material, it was still fucking awesome to hear live and his deliver is hilarious. I'm so grateful that I got to see him live. It was really amazing.

Thank you Dane. You are a Bad Ass Mother Fucker!!

No comments: