About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Best Intentions Lists

What I will do on my winter break from school
  • I will read a book on writing books
  • I will go to bed early
  • I will finish editing MY book
  • I will have Danny completely potty trained
  • I will apply for graduate school
What I will do in 2008
  • Write more
  • Write every day
  • Graduate with my Bachelors Degree
  • Start graduate school
Where I will go in 2008
  • Cruise to Mexico
  • Disneyland
  • The dentist
What I will buy in 2008
  • New tires for my car
  • New boots
  • Disneyland annual passes
These are my best intentions. I make no promises.

No comments: