About Me

My photo
Using my 40's as a do-over for my thirties, only smarter. I often mistake the bees and honey reference with the one about free milk and a cow. This might explain my whole life.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Half Nekkid Thursday

E-husband got a new camera for his birthday.



This really is my favorite place to be. On the couch watching TV. I'm in the middle of finals right now, I have one presentation, two papers, and two tests in the next 14 days so I won't be spending too much time on the couch anyway.

I committed to Holidalies, so lucky you- you won't miss my daily bit of "Julie-ness", but I suspect my HNT's will be older ones. But for now, there ya go.

Happy HNT! And for all of you not in the know, go see Os and see who else is getting Half Nekkid!!

10 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

Beautiful.

HHNT!

Osbasso said...

I love the foot wrapped around your other leg!

Lapis Ruber said...

He's going to have fun with that camera, I can tell. Happy HNT.

Jo said...

Oh! with that new camera, I bet you will have plenty of photos to share... ;-))
HHNT!

Vixen said...

Mmmm.....very sexy. I love that position.

happyHNT Love!

Keyser Soze said...

Whoa! I need to lay off the caffeine! You look like you'revoibrating! :-) HHNT!

Stealth said...

keyser, you dork :P That looks wonderfully relaxing, mind if I join you :)??

(It that Bob Dylan you are quoting in your sidebar?)

That "it ain't me babe" song?

Moosekahl said...

Sounds like you need a few minutes sacked out on the couch. Good luck with finals! Happy HNT

Jen said...

Yummy, nice thighs!

D-man said...

I like the way you watch tv.